After setting up your appointment, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to set up an account through our patient portal.
The patient portal will allow you to:
- Complete patient forms
- Request prescription refills
- Request lab results
You MUST be a registered patient at Carolina Endocrine, P.A. in order to access our patient portal. If you are a new patient please have your referring provider contact us to get the referral process started.
Setting Up Your Portal Account
- You will receive an email from Carolina Endocrine, P.A. asking you to set-up a portal account
- Click on the link provided in your email to take you to the set-up page online
- Follow the instructions to complete your account set-up
- Please write down and save your user ID and Password – you will need these to access messages through the portal
- When set-up is complete, you will receive a confirmation email
Trouble Logging In?
Please click on the links for “Forgot My Password” or “Forgot My User ID” on the portal login page to use the automatic reset functions. You will either be prompted to answer your security question or sent an email with further instructions. If further assistance is necessary, please call our office at (919) 571-3661.
*Please note: Technology is not always our friend…. if you send a message using the patient portal and you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, we ask that you please call our office for immediate assistance.