Our office is still open and we are here to assist with all of your endocrine needs. The health and safety of our patients and staff is of utmost importance. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented the following precautions for all scheduled visits and lab appointments:
- Face coverings are required in our office (i.e. masks, bandanas, scarves or cloth that covers both nose and mouth).
- Temperature checks will take place prior to check-in for all visits and lab appointments
- All patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 consent form at check-in stating that:
· they do not and have not experienced a fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14-days
· they have not traveled to a country listed as an alert Level 2 or 3 by the CDC OR to a State that has issued an Emergency or Disaster Declaration within the last 14 days
· they have not had close contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms or circumstances within the last 14 days then please call our office prior to your appointment to reschedule!
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter our lab area and our clinic (unless they are a minor or a second person is needed to provide assistance).
Thank you for doing your part to help flatten the curve.